Monday, December 5, 2011

Updates

I have been slacking on blog updates, so I'll try to get up-to-date! Things are good, just crazy! Our nanny, Misti, is a blessing and helping us potty-train Jackson! We had a great Thanksgiving at our house with family and friends, and decorated for Christmas last weekend. Bryce is loving his preschool class and this past weekend we took the kids to the Gaylord to see the Shrek ICE sculptures-so fun, but I am still exhausted!

Ms. Brynlee is growing and still expected to be here the end of February. The past 6 weeks or so have been difficult. I started contracting at 22 weeks, but my OB got me on some good medication that has stopped all contractions-PTL! But, I am still at high-risk for pre-term birth, so I am getting my weekly progesterone shots from my awesome nurse, Angie! She comes to my house, listens to baby, and gives me my shot. She has become a sweet friend, and I am so thankful for her! Between the back and pelvic pain I am sooooo ready to meet Ms. Brynlee! It's funny b/c the first half of the pregnancy was a dream-no sickness, nothing except feeling happy and energetic. Now, it's getting better, but for a couple weeks I seriously thought the baby was falling out! My OB said with 3rd pregnancies sometimes you feel every tug, stretch, everything!

Today I went in for a sonogram and check-up and things are great! Brynlee is a little over 2.5 pounds, and measuring small everywhere except her legs-they are measuring long! Maybe she'll get some nice long, lean legs from her Daddy! She was cooperative with the pics and the sonographer got some good ones! I will go back to OB every 2 weeks until Brynlee gets here and OB and Angie feel we should be good until 37-38 weeks! So, only 10 more weeks to go! I have her room almost complete-I pick up the bedding tomorrow and I'll have to post pics.

Also, both my boys are in big-boy beds now :( Bryce got new furniture and Jackson got Bryce's old furniture, so Brynlee could have Jackson's crib and changing table! Whew-thank you Kyle for moving all that furniture :)

I am looking forward to some time off work for Christmas and putting my feet up so Brynlee can grow some more! Have a blessed day!

Please say prayers for my sis-in-law, Hollie. You can read her blog HERE and pray her health gets better! Thanks!

No comments: