Friday, June 17, 2011

Baby fever!


Last night Kyle, Jackson, and I went to our sweet neighbors house to meet their new little girl, Mia! She is beautiful, tiny, and perfect. I held her the entire time we were there & today I am having some serious baby fever, well, baby-girl fever! All in God's perfect timing!

Speaking of new babies-Chase Alan Culpepper is about to be born into this world-any minute now! My Best Friend, Jan, has been given the gift of adoption & she will become a mommy any minute! I'm so happy for Jan & Ohm, & this long 5-year journey they've been on!

Bryce is in SA with his dad for one more week & we miss him so badly. Jackson has even started asking me "Where's Bubba?" When we talk to B on the phone, Jackson talks to him & walks around the house like they're having a very important conversation! Love my boys! Here is a pic of them last week-we had to stay i a hotel 2 nights b/c our house is being worked on-new hardwoods, paint, purgola, new dining, granite, etc...



Today I'll find out if I am "displaced" or if I still have my job! I am fine either way & know God has the best plan for me & my family! I'm actually excited and very optimistic about the future. Layoffs seem a reality too many people have to face these days. I'm praying for my friends who lose their jobs today. Update: just found out I have my job! PTL!!!

I just completed my 5-week bootcamp & lost 3% body fat! Yay! I absolutely love getting up at 5 am M, W, F-ha! Seriously-it's fun & I've met some great ladies! You should check it out if you live in north Dallas! www.texasfitchicks.com

Kyle & I are going on vacation the weekend of my B-day in August! I CANNOT wait! We're going back to Scottsdale, AZ where we honeymooned, but we're trying a different resort! Can't wait to share pics later!

This weekend we will be saying goodbye to Hollie and her precious family-they are moving to Iowa Sunday a.m. I know God has His hand on them, but it is so sad. I am looking forward to visiting soon! Love you, Hol! You are an amazing woman, sister, mom, wife, and friend!

Here is who we will be celebrating this weekend.....Happy Father's Day!

No comments: