Saturday, June 18, 2011

Crying


Crying is good every once in a while, right? This weekend I've shed enough tears to fill lake texoma! Between my best friend, Jan, receiving her son through adoption; and my sister-Hollie (Hubby's sis) & her family moving tomorrow, I'm fresh out of tears. If anyone would like to loan me tears, excedrin, and swelling-cream I'll be set to relieve this headache, puffiness around my eyes.

Everyone I get a pic of Chase, Jan's baby, I bawl.

Tonight, we went to my in-laws after Kole's all-star game & dinner. Everything was fine until we needed to leave-it hit me-all at once. I always try to be strong for everyone else & especially my sis-she's been so stressed with this move. When I hugged Hollie bye, I couldn't stop crying, and still can't. I know it will get easier, but why does it gave to hurt so bad?

2 comments:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

I know it must have been so unbelievably hard to tell Hollie bye...I know it will be hard for everyone to get used to them being so far away. I know there will be lots of visits to & from Iowa! Thinking of you all and sending big hugs!

The Drama Mama said...

:( - that's all I have right now. I love you!