Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful

Tonight I am thankful. Thankful for my Husband, thankful for my beautiful children, my family, for my job. I am just thankful-that is all.

Tomorrow is an exciting day in our family. I will post later to update. I am thankful for tomorrow's happenings.

I'm thankful for Friday night date night & the fact my amazing mom, aka...Grancy, offered to babysit-all on her own tonight-so sweet! I am thankful for the little blessings I often am too busy to see.

I am thankful for the amazing women in my life who I call girlfriends; they are really like sisters! I am so blessed with women who are genuine, loving, and pour happiness into my life.

I am thankful most for our loving Savior. Thank you, Jesus, for teaching me, guiding me, and blessing me. I am thankful for Chuck-our pastor, who you use weekly to teach us and remind us of your love and sacrifice.

I am thankful for the opportunity to go to Florida next week-for a sales meeting and training, but one of my best friends will be with me. I know God hand-picked her and put her in my life at the perfect time-so amazing!

I pray you take a step back and are thankful too.

1 comment:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

I needed to see this. We get so caught up in our lives, that sometimes we forget to stop and "be thankful" for the blessings in our lives! Thanks for posting this!