Monday, August 15, 2011

Growing Fun

Kyle made my Bday this past weekend THE.BEST!
Here is what I did on my special day:

Woke up to this:



Had brunch with 2 of my Handsome boys at Breadwinners!

Shopped at Pickles & Ice Cream for some cute future-maternity wear!

Took a wonderful nap!

Bryce called me from SA and sang "Happy Birthday" to me!! Of course, I cried!

Kyle told me to be ready by 5:30 p.m. for my surprise!

He took me to Mi Cocina where some of my best girlfriends were there to surprise me! Thanks, honey, for such a special day, and for pulling-off a sweet surprise!

I also bought these Sunday....for our upcoming appt in 2 days! Can't wait to find out!



My tummy is finally poking out a little-I am still wearing my regular clothes, but they are getting a little snug-yay!:)

12-13 week pic:



1 comment:

The Drama Mama said...

Seriously, this SUCKS! I'm not even going to try to tone it down! I HATE being away from you right now...BUT at least I can keep up with you here - PLEASE KEEP BLOGGING!! I have to see pictures and updates.

I MISS YOU BUNCHES!!
xoxo