Friday, August 12, 2011

Number 3

My favorite name to be called is: Mama, Mommy, Mom, Mommies by my two precious boys! In February, I will be having another precious baby! Kyle and I are so excited! We don't know the sex yet-just finished the first trimester, but next week we are having the triple-screen tests, which will include an in-depth sonogram. So, if baby #3 cooperates, we may know if we are having another baseball player, or a princess :)

I love learning, or relearning what the baby is doing from my daily updates, and this week the baby is testing out his/her reflexes, synapses are forming (this is the nerdy drug rep in me that thinks this is so cool); kidneys are excreting urine into bladder, and eyes have moved from the side to the front of the head where they should be!

It's so hard to believe baby is only 2.5 inches, and the size of a large plum. So cute :) I m feeling GREAT-sometimes I even forget I'm pregnant except for my HUGE boobs-ha! I am still doing my bootcamp, working, and wearing my clothes, so I'm just waiting for this baby to show!

Pics of 11-12 weeks:



We have names picked out, so I will share as soon as we know the sex!! Yay! Have a wonderful weekend! We are celebrating my 34th B-day! :)

3 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

So exciting! Congrats to all of you! Can't wait to find out what you're having!

The Drama Mama said...

This post makes me miss you more than ever - EVER! You can't being doing this while I am hundreds of miles away! And s/he better cooperate when it comes time to arrive...they need to allow time for a phone call and me to find an airplane willing to drop me off (anywhere in the DFW area...I'm willing to jump!).

Miss & LOVE you all to pieces!!