Friday, September 9, 2011

It's A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle and I had a sonogram this morning to confirm the gender of our baby #3 and IT IS A GIRL!! I am still in shock-happily, and sooooo excited! We made the sonographer confirm 4 times that she is a "she" and SHE IS!!! Now, onto names, how to style the room-OH, I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to tell the boys today!


I think she looks like Jackson's pictures looked at this stage! She has my chin, but we will get a better look later in the pregnancy!


Confirmation she has girly parts!


Now, I am off to take Jackson to the Dr for his 2-year check-up and shots :( I think we will go get some PINK cookies afterwards! He, he :)

2 comments:

Camily said...

That is awesome! I am so happy for you and your sweet family! Speaking from experience, I love that Molly has a big brother to protect her...and she softens him up a bit! Yay for little girls! Congratulations!

The Drama Mama said...

SO SO SO happy for you guys, Lindz!! I can't wait to spoil that little princess to pieces!! I agree with Cam, she will definitely have two big bros to protect her! Love and miss you bunches!!!