Friday, October 14, 2011

Updates!!

We have been so busy lately. We just got back from an amazing, relaxing vacation-just Kyle and I-in Scottsdale, AZ! I'll have to post on that later with pics:) We are so blessed and have alot going on-Bryce's birthday next week, our New and AMAZING Nanny, Misti, who is already part of our family, and Miss Baby Girl Brynlee!! I had a sonogram and checkup yesterday and all is great-she is almost a pound, 8 inches long, and I have gained 10 pounds! I am over half-way done-19 weeks to go!!! Dr says no more situps with my workouts, and my progesterone shots are working-cervix is a stong 4 cm! YAY! Oh, in case I hadn't updated, I get weekly shots to prevent pre-term labor like I had with Mr. Jackson! A sweet Nurse, Angie, comes to my house and we have actually become good friends!! She said she'll check me in 5 weeks and hopefully clear me to travel to Iowa to visit this darlin's family for Thanksgiving!! So, all is well with us, and here are some pics of the boys and Ms. Brynlee! XOXO

Bryce last night before his Pre-school Open House!


My sweet boys!


Brynlee's profile!


She's still a GIRL!!



Foot!



Bryn's pretty face :)She is looking at us with her hand in front of her face.


Brynlee's pretty legs! Girlfriend has some legs-maybe she got the Menary-legs gene! Housers have pretty legs, too! P.S. That thing in-between her legs is the umbilical cord...she didn't grow boy parts :)

1 comment:

The Drama Mama said...

That picture of her legs is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Praying everything stays 'closed' so I can love on all of you in a month or so! Miss you so much!! LOVE!!!