Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bedrest Shmedrest

So, I'm on day 4 of bedrest-ughhhhh! I am going a little stir-crazy, but today I actually had Kyle take me to get my nails done-they were scary long. I feel better having that done, and I've been getting pampered by my sweet Husband and our Nanny. Seriously, she made me the yummiest breakfast casserole today, and is making homeade tortilla soup for dinner! So, aside from being antsy, I am doing great. I can't wait for tonight-Kyle and I are having a wrapping party! I have about 5 gifts left to wrap, and Kyle says he has to wrap mine. :)

I have tons of pics from the past couple weeks: we started a new Family tradition by going to the Gaylord Texan and seeing Shrek on ICE. The kids loved it!






Jackson going down the ICE slide!!

Bryce at dinner after ICE!






Bryce also had his Christmas program and he played a Shepard-so cute. We took the boys to see Santa (which was the trip from HE...double hockey sticks)...I was able to sit on a scooter, but poor Kyle had to run after Jackson for 2 hours! Bryce was good and even made a friend in line-named Bryce! I helped give Bryce's Christmas party at school. We made angel ornaments, had a book exchange, and played Christmas Bingo.










Boys loving/tickling each other!


We are gearing up for a busy Christmas weekend. We will be going to Kyle's grandparents house on the 24th am for brunch and gifts. Then, we will celebrate my Dad's B-day at our house with my family, and cousin's family, in-laws. Christmas Day we will wake-up with the kids, rather they will wake us up, and open gifts. Then, my parents will come over later in the day. My brother spends the night at our house Christmas Eve and this year will be Santas Elf-helper since I can't do much! We love this tradition, and the kids love having their Uncle here. We will celebrate the Houser Christmas on the 27th after my Sis-Hollie and her family arrive from Iowa. I can't tell you how excited we are to spend time with them. It's been way too long. Please pray my Dr. appt is ok that morning. I go see my OB at 8 am, and we have our Christmas at 9:30 am. Pray for NO change in anything so Brynlee can keep cooking & i can go to our family's party. I hope you and your family have a great, blessed Christmas!

1 comment:

Procrastination Via Sewing said...

Stay put little baby girl!
Thinking of you!