Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYE

Happy New Years Eve!!

I am at home taking a break from watching Lifetime movies-actually some good ones on tonight! My family is at my MIL's house for a party, but I decided to stay home and rest-best for me and baby girl. My brother's band, Sleeperstar, will be on TV son-they are performing on the BIG D NYE again! So proud of Shaun!

2011 was a great year! I am so thankful for all of God's blessings and I can't wait to welcome our baby girl into the world in the New Year! We have new neighbors which I know God hand-picked to live next to us-they are a new Family of 5: mom, dad, boy-5-Bryce's age, and twin baby girls-5 weeks old! Allison, the mama, is so strong and had to leave one of her newborn babies in the nicu in another city while she moved with the other baby to Mckinney. All are home and healthy now, and she is a great-Godly encouragement for me while I am on bedrest. She brought me some girly goodies the other day-nursing pads, hoodie towels, and BOWS! I am going to love putting Brynlee in bows!

I am hoping this week to get Brynlee's room completed. Everything is here, just needs to be put up-bedding, pics, etc.. curtains will be here this week too-found them at Target-soooo excited! I will post pics of nursery soon.

Tuesday I have another check-up, so please pray for no change so we can get to at least 36 weeks before delivery! 4 more to go....praying for 6, but we will take 4! :)

Anyhow, I hope you have a wonderful, safe, blessed 2012!

1 comment:

Jen Odom said...

:) That's so awesome about the new neighbors! God has a way of making everything perfect by doing little things like that :) and I've seen people on bed rest and it's not easy so two thumbs up!